Security choices for Blackberry Smartphone
Security choices for Wi-Fi profiles
IMSI: If your SIM card has more than one IMSI, set the IMSI that you use to associate with the Wi-Fi arrange.
Wi-Fi profile IP and DNS choices:
- Security Type: When you login to mywifiext.net set the security type that the Wi-Fi® arrange underpins.
- Select WEP key: Then in mywifiext.net security section set the sort of WEP key for the Wi-Fi arrange.
- WEP key: Now the very next step in mywifiext.net set up is type the WEP keys for the Wi-Fi arrange in hexadecimal organization.
- Pre-Shared Key: Followed by which, in mywifiext.net type the WPA™ Personal pass express for the Wi-Fi arrange.
- Client name: mywifiext.net set up wizard will prompt you with an option with the client name, If vital, type the client name that you use to interface with the Wi-Fi organizes.
- Client secret phrase: If important, types the client secret keys that you use to associate with the Wi-Fi organize.
- CA authentication: Set the root endorsement that your BlackBerry® gadget should use to confirm that it is associating with the right (mywifiext.net profile).
- Wi-Fi arranges: Now the mywifiext.net will show you the Customer declaration: Set the validation endorsement that your gadget should use to associate with the Wi-Fi arranges.
- Internal connection security: now under mywifiext.net comes the crucial part,If important, set the security convention that the Wi-Fi organize underpins for its inward verification strategy.
- Utilize hard token: Set whether you utilize an equipment token to associate with the Wi-Fi organize.
- Token sequential number: If you utilize a product token to interface with the Wi-Fi organize, set the token sequential number.
- Server subject for declaration approval: If essential, type the server subject name that your gadget should use to check that it is interfacing with the right Wi-Fi organizes.
- Server SAN for testament approval: If fundamental, type the servers SAN that your gadget should use to check that it is associating with the right Wi-Fi arrange.
Set your gadget to interface with a particular Wi-Fi organize
- Consequently get IP address and DNS: Set whether your BlackBerry gadget gets a routable IP address, a subnet cover, DNS settings, and an entryway address from the Wi-Fi organize or mywifiext.net profile.
- IP Address: Type the IP address for your gadget (if you do not know the IP address you can download the Netgear genie from mywifiext.net to retrieve the IP of the device you wish to know)
- Subnet veil: Type the subnet cover for the remote passageway to which your gadget ought to interface.
- Essential DNS: Type the essential DNS in mywifiext.net set up page to which your gadget ought to associate.
- Optional DNS: Type the auxiliary DNS to which your gadget ought to associate.
- Default passage address: Type the default portal IP address to which your gadget ought to associate.
- Space addition: Type the area that your gadget uses to determine has names into IP addresses.
As a matter of course, your BlackBerry gadget normally examines for Wi-Fi systems and consequently associates with the system that has the most astounding need in the Saved Wi-Fi Profiles list in mywifiext.net. You can filter for and associate with just a single of your spared Wi-Fi systems.
- On the Home screen, click the Manage Connections symbol.
- Snap Wi-Fi Options.
- Select the "Empower single-profile examining" check box.
- Snap a Wi-Fi profile.
- Press the Menu key.
- Snap Save.
To switch Wi-Fi organizes naturally when you move between Wi-Fi inclusions zones, clear the "Empower single-profile examining" check box.
Your gadget endeavours to associate with Wi-Fi systems dependent on the request in which they show up in your Wi-Fi profile list.